Add Disqus Comments System in WordPress Site
Disqus is one of the most popular third-party commenting systems. You can add Disqus commenting system to your WordPress site. This commenting system is available for blogger and WordPress. I have already shown you how to add Disqus commenting system to blogger and now it is the time to add Disqus commenting system in WordPress. This article show you how to add Disqus comments system in WordPress site?
There are a lot of world famous blogs or websites are using this excellent commenting system on their sites. Now it is the time for you that you can add Disqus comments system in WordPress site.
People use this commenting system because it is one of the largest and most well known commenting systems. There are different reasons why you can add Disqus comments system in WordPress.
It has an eye-catching design so most of the commenters want to comments on your site. Commenters can easily sign up with facebook, twitter or Gmail accounts. It allows videos or images with comments, comment sharing option and more.
Now take a decision by yourself if you want to add or not. Who want to add Disqus comments system in WordPress this article is your best guideline.
Add Disqus Comments System in WordPress
- Go to this link Disqus.com then sign up with your facebook, twitter, Gmail accounts. Now you will see two options I want to comment on sites and I want to install Disqus on my site.
- Click on I want to install Disqus on my site.
- Create a new site page will appear. Enter your site URL, select a category and click on Create Site.
- Now you can see a new page about Disqus. Click Let’s get started!
- Then there are different blogging platforms ou can see. Click on WordPress.
- Now go to your WordPress Dashboard. Then navigate to Plugins >> Add New. Install and activate Disqus Comment System to your WordPress site.
- After activating this plugin you need to configure this plugin. Go to Comments >> Disqus from your WordPress Dashboard.
- Then there is an option to Upgrade your Database. Before upgrading, you need to take a backup if anything goes wrong.
- Now you need to connect to your Disqus account. Enter your Disqus account’s username and password. Then you have to select your website.
- Now the installation is completed. Click on Continue to the moderation dashboard. You can moderate and view your Disqus comments account here. You can see, manage your comments from here.
Now you have successfully done. You add Disqus comments system in WordPress site.