Backup and Restore Blogger Blog Template Quickly
This article is for the bloggers who are using Blogspot as their blog platform. I want to tell you an important factor that every blogger should. Here I show you how to backup and restore blogger blog easily. You have to know this process if you want to backup and restore blogger blog template.
You May Like:
- How to Comments on Other Blogs Perfectly
- Who Should Not be a Blogger Know Before Starting
- How to Reduce Blog Bounce Rate Easy Tips
- Best Blogging Platforms for Starting Your Blogging Career
- Why Bloggers Don’t Get Traffic on Their Blogs
Backup and Restore Blogger Blog
Here I will show you step by step so that you can do it without any hesitation. When you want to change your template or edit any HTML, CSS, and more, you can backup and restore template of your blog.
Backup Blogger Template
- Go to your blogger account and click on down arrow. Then select Template from the drop-down menu.
- Now click on Backup/Restore on the top right side.
- Now click on Download full template. Then your template will download on your PC. Your backup has completed.
Restore Blogger Blog
- Select Template again from the drop down menu. Then click on Backup/Restore again. Now click on Choose File.
- Then select your backup file from your computer. Now click on Upload. Now you have done.
Backup Your Whole Blog
- If you want to backup your whole blog clicks on Settings then Other and then Export blog. Now you have done.
Restore Your Whole Blog
- To restore your whole blog click on Settings then Other and then Import blog.
- Then select XML file that you have backup and stored on your PC. Then enter a captcha. Finally, click on Import Blog. Now you have done.