How to Block or Unblock Someone on Twitter & Google +
Twitter and google plus are social media giants. These two social networking sites are really popular all around the world. Social media such Facebook, twitter, and google plus help us to make relation with others. We can easily communicate with our friends, followers with these social networking sites. There are millions of people using social networking sites. You may have a lot of friends or followers on social media. Some people may be irritating to you. They try to disturb you on social media. So you want to get rid of this problem. Here I show you how to block or unblock someone on twitter and google plus.
You May Like:
- How to Block & Unblock Someone On Skype
- How to Block Someone on Facebook who Blocked Before
- Recover Hacked Facebook Account Without an Email
- How to Recover Hacked Gmail Account Easily
- How to Change Android Device Mac Address
In my previous article, I have told about how to block or unblock someone on Facebook. This day I want to tell about twitter and google plus.
How to Block or Unblock Someone on Twitter
I think, block someone on twitter is not a good idea. If you block your followers, they can not communicate with you. They lose the ability to see your status and more. You need friends but if you have to block someone for your privacy, you can do it. It is really easy to block or unblock people on twitter.
Block Someone on Twitter
- Log in your account. Go to your followers or following list. Find the people you want to block. Then click on gear button near following & unfollow button. Finally, select Block.
- Then just click on Block. That’s all.
There is another way to unblock someone. Go to the profile of that person you want to block. Then click on gear button and then select Block.
Unblock Someone on Twitter
- Find that people who blocked by you. Then you will see the Follow button has replaced by Blocked button.
- When you place the mouse cursor on Blocked button it will replace into Unblock, just click on it. That’s all.
How to Block or Unblock Someone on Google Plus
If you need to block someone on google plus, you can do it easily. I will show you step by step how to block or unblock someone on google plus.
Block Someone on Google Plus
- Log in to your google plus account. Find the people you want to block. Go to his/her profile by clicking on his/her name. Now click on menu and select Block profile Just like below image. That’s all.
Unblock Someone on Google Plus
- When you blocked someone then the Follow button will be replaced into BLOCKED.
- If you want to unblock, just click on menu tab and select Unblock profile. That’s all. You have done.