Disable Autoplay Video Ads in Google Chrome and Firefox
Here I will show you the process to disable autoplay video ads in chrome and firefox. I don’t like autoplay video ads at all. It is really disturbing. When you browsing something on a website if it starts video ads you may not feel ok. Sometimes you may like autoplay video ads but most of the time it seems irritating. Especially when you are doing a serious work on online then autoplay video ads are totally boring. So you need to know how to disable autoplay video ads so that you can remove this problem from your browsers.
You May Like:
- How to Stop Autoplay Video on Twitter PC & Mobile
- How to Turn Off Auto Play Video in Facebook PC & Mobile
- Who Visited Your Facebook Profile Find Out Easily
- Delete All Emails at once from Yahoo & Gmail
- How to Disable Google Plus but Keep on Google Account
Google chrome and Mozilla firefox are the most popular and best web browsers. Most of the online users use these two awesome web browsers. I also use these two browsers mostly google chrome. So here I show you how to disable autoplay video ads in chrome and firefox.
Disable Autoplay Video Ads in Google Chrome
- Open your chrome browser. Click on three dots or Customize and control Google Chrome icon and select Settings.
- Now a new page will come. Scroll down and click on Show advanced settings… Then click on Content settings…
- Then a new popup page will appear. Find Plugins then select Let me choose when to run plugin content. Finally, click on Done. That’s all.
Disable Autoplay Video Ads in Mozilla Firefox
- Open your firefox browser. Now press Ctrl+Shift+A or type about:addons in the address bar.
- Now find Shockwave Flash plugin. Now select Ask to Activate from the drop-down menu. Now you have done.