How to Download Complete Website Browsing Offline
Today is the age of technology and the internet is the best blessing of modern technology. At present, we can not pass a single day without browsing the internet. We can do almost everything by the internet. How easily we get everything such as important information, videos, images, and more with the help of the internet. The world is really fast. We can know everything from home. Every people has an internet connection. We use the internet for different purposes. We need different websites, we can learn many things from these websites. Here I will show you how to download complete website browsing offline.
You May Like:
- How to Change Android Device Mac Address
- How to Share Live Video on Facebook
- 105 Most Useful Websites on the Internet
- Make Your PC Super Fast Easy Tips for Windows Users
- How to Change Password in Gmail, Yahoo, & Facebook
There are different websites we have to use every day. We get much information from these websites. But if we have no internet connection we can not access these sites. So we have to suffer much. If you know how to download complete website on your hard drive, it will be helpful.
Sometimes we do not get the internet connection because of some technical problems. But if you download your favorite sites on your computer, you can easily use these sites without an internet connection. At first, you need to to know how to download complete website on your computer.
How to Download Complete Website
Here I show you step by step so that you can easily download a complete website. It is really simple to download a website or a blog on your computer. Just follow my article and do it perfectly. You just need a software program.
How to download complete website: Using HTTrack
- At first, you need to download and install HTTrack software on your computer.
- Then open the software. You need to enter the project name, category and the default path to save the website you want to download. Put the details and click Next.
- A new window will come. Keep the website URL you want to download on the Web Address:(URL) box. Then click on Next.
- Then a new page will come click on Finish to start downloading process. You need time according to your internet speed. When the download finish. Just go to your saved path and browse the website.
How to download complete website: Using Getleft
- Download and install Getleft on your PC.
- Now open the software and finish primary settings. When the Url page will come, press Ctrl+U. Then it asks to enter URL and directory. Paste the Url of the site you want to download and click on Start.
- Now it will ask to select the options you want to download. After selecting the options click on download button.
- You have to wait until all files will be pulled to your local system.
- Now you can browse your saved website.
Now you have done and you all know how to download complete website browsing offline. Share this article with your friends.