Enable Two-Step Verification on Facebook for your Safety
Facebook is an important part of our daily life. It is the best and most popular social networking site all over the world. Most of the people who know about the internet have an account on facebook. You know about the young generation, how much time they spend on facebook. It has become a part and parcel in our day to day life. How interesting passing time on facebook? Nowadays there is a big problem for online activists that is hacking. Hackers can hack your account at any time. So security of your account is the main concern. Facebook has already launched two-step verification for their users so that the keep safe from hackers. If you enable two-step verification on facebook, you will get extra security.
You May Like:
- How to Enable Two-Step Verification on Gmail & Yahoo
- How to Protect Yahoo Account from Hackers: Important Tips
- How to Increase the Security of Your Gmail Account Easily
- How to Reset Forgotten Passwords on Yahoo & Gmail
- How to Block or Unblock Someone on Twitter & Google +
Like other important accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo and more, facebook is really careful about your safety. So they add two-step verification on facebook. When you enable two-step verification on facebook, you can not sign in only with your ID and password from the unknown browsers. You need extra code that was sent to your mobile. When you enter the right code then you able to sign in.
First-step verification is your account’s ID and password and two-step verification is the extra code that is sent your mobile via text message. It has become more and more popular among the users. Because they want the best protection from hackers. So you need to enable two-step verification on facebook. Here I show you how to enable two-step verification on facebook perfectly.
Enable Two-Step Verification on Facebook
- Log into your account. Click on down arrow and select Settings.
- Now click on Security and then Login Approvals.
- Now check the box Require a login code to access my account from unknown browsers. Then click on Get Started to begin the process for two-step verification.
- Then you will see Alternate Security Code Delivery page. Click on Continue.
- Now you will get a code on your mobile via text message. Enter the code and click on Continue.
- Then it will ask to re-enter your password. Click on Submit.
- Now your login approvals setup is complete. You can turn off login approvals without a security code for the first week just in case you don’t have your phone. You can check the box if you want to use the code right away. Finally, click on Close.