How to Enable Two-Step Verification on Gmail & Yahoo
Gmail and yahoo mail are the most popular webmail services. We have to use these two services for sending and receiving our important and secret documents, data, files and more. So we must want to save our accounts from hackers so that they can not steal our important documents. If you are a user, you may have taken some steps to keep your safe. In Gmail and yahoo have some excellent features that protect you from hackers. Two-step verification is one of the best features to keep your account risk free. I will show you how to enable two-step verification on Gmail & yahoo.
You May Like:
- How to Protect Yahoo Account from Hackers: Important Tips
- How to Increase the Security of Your Gmail Account Easily
- Reset Forgotten Passwords on Yahoo & Gmail
- How to Block or Unblock Someone on Twitter & Google +
- How to Block & Unblock Someone On Skype
Every day thousands of personal accounts are hacked. We are living under the threat of hackers. Hackers can hack our valuable accounts at any time. You will lose all your important data, documents and emails. So you should be careful as soon as possible. If you know how to enable two-step verification, you will able to keep your account secure. When you enable two-step verification no one can access your account easily. The password is not enough when two-step verification is on. If anyone tries to access your account, they need a verification code which was sent to your mobile.
So if have an account on Gmail or yahoo, you need to know how to enable two-step verification so that you become free from any threat. Here I will show you step by step how to enable two-step verification on Gmail and Yahoo. I think this article will help if you worry about your account security.
How to Enable Two-Step Verification on Gmail
- Sign in your Gmail account. Now click on the gear button on the top-right side then select Settings option. Then select Accounts and Import finally Change password recovery options.
- Then a new tab will appear, scroll down then click on 2-Step Verification.
- From the new page click on Get Started. Now you need to sign in with your account with your password. Now enter your phone number that you want to get codes. There is two options for getting codes such as text message or phone call. Select anyone, you like. Finally, click on TRY IT.
- Now you will get a security code on your phone. Enter the code and click on NEXT.
- Then the final step. You will see a page like the below image. Just click on TURN ON. Now you have done. Your 2-step verification is on.
How to Enable Two-Step Verification on Yahoo
- Go to your account. Click on the gear button and select Account Info. Then click on Account security. You may need to re-enter your password. Then Account security page will come. Click on the Switch button just after Two-step verification.
- Now you need to enter your mobile number. There is two option to get code such as Send SMS and Call me. Click on any option. I prefer Send SMS.
- Then you will receive a security code via SMS. Enter the code and click on Verify. Now you have done and two-step verification is on.