How to Hide Circles in Google Plus from Others
Google plus is an excellent and perfect social media. It is one of the best social networking sites. Although facebook is the best and most popular social networking site, google plus has a great value in social media platform. Google plus is a google product, so you should understand the importance of google plus. At present, people prefer google plus besides facebook. We want more, we want variation. Only one social network is not able to fulfill our thirst. So we need to use another excellent social media like google plus. Google plus has a great value to the bloggers because it is really important to promote their sites. There different features in google plus. Here I show you how to hide circles in google plus.
You May Like:
- How to Hide Friend List on Facebook and Make It Private
- Hide Friends List from Particular Friends on Facebook
- How to Invite Facebook Friends on Google Plus
In my previous article, I have shown you how to hide friends list on facebook so that no one can see your friends. But today I want to tell how to hide circles in google plus. It is really easy and you can do it by yourself. You may have several circles. Circles help you to share your contents with specific group and people. Many users want to hide circles in google plus for various reasons. This article is for that google plus users who want to know how to hide circles in google plus.
How to Hide Circles in Google Plus
- Log in to your google plus account with your username and password. Then go to your Profile. Then go to About page.
- Now you will see the people in your circles. Click on Edit just below your circles.
- Now if you want to hide your circles from the public and the people you added your circle. Then uncheck the both option, In your circles and Have you in circles. Finally, click on Save. That’s all. You have done.
If you want to open your circles again to the public and with your people in circles just check the two options, In your circles and Have you in circles.