How to Add Disqus Comment to Blogger Blogs
This day, I want to tell you about how to add Disqus comment to blogger blogs. Disqus comment system is one of the most popular commenting systems. Bloggers add this commenting system to their blogs. You can enable Disqus comment in both blogger and WordPress. In WordPress, you can easily add the Disqus comment with the help of plugins. But in blogger, you have to add Disqus comment system manually. This article will show you how to add Disqus comment to blogger.
Blogger is one of the most popular blogging platforms. It has a lot of user-friendly features. You can add different widgets to make your blog perfect. The default settings of the blogger are good enough. But we need to change or add some settings to get more facilities.
Blogger default commenting system is really good. But Disqus comment system is better than the default commenting system. It is really user-friendly and all the bloggers or visitors must enjoy with Disqus. So you need to know how to add Disqus comment to blogger.
Some Excellent Features of Disqus Commenting System:
The design of Disqus is really attractive that the users enjoy the beauty of this commenting system.
Readers can easily comment by logging with facebook, twitter, google plus. If they have no social networking sites then they can comment as a guest. You can also Sign up by your Email ID.
You can add images or videos with your comment. Commenters can use a custom avatar.
Comment through open ID is allowed.
Comment sharing option is available.
If you see any problem in comments then you can easily delete or edit these comments.
It is a spam free commenting system.
You will get an email notification for your every comment.
Commenters can see their spam, pending and deleted comments easily from Dashboard.
It has some great tools, spam filtering, whitelists, blacklists and more options.
So you understand that the Disqus comment system is really fantastic. If you want to add Disqus then follow my article about how to add Disqus comment to blogger.
How to Add Disqus Comment to Blogger
- At first, you need to Sign up Disqu.com. You can signup by facebook, twitter or google plus. You can also sign up with your Email ID.
- After signing up you can see a page like below. Click on I want to install Disqus on my site.
- Then you will see Create a new site page. Enter your site’s URL, select Category. Now click on Create Site button.
- Now you see a popup Welcome to Disqus! click on Let’s get started.
- Then you can see all the blogging platforms. Disqus will ask to select the blogging platform. Click on Blogger.
- Now you can see the three options. You need to select the first option.
- It will automatically redirect you to blogger Widget page. You need to login to your blogger Dashboard.
- Now select your blog and click on Add Widget.
- Now you are redirected to Blogger Layout page. You can see the Disqus comment Widget is added to your layout. Click on Save arrangement. Now you can see the Disqus comment below your blog post.
- You have successfully added the Disqus comment system to your blogger blog.
Remove Disqus from Blogger Blog
If you want to remove Disqus comment system from blogger blog.
Go to blogger Dashboard then click on Layout. Then find out the Disqus Widget and remove this widget.
Finally, click on Save arrangement.
Hope you have enjoyed this article. Now you know how to add Disqus comment to blogger.