How to Block Candy Crush Requests on Facebook Easily
Nowadays candy crush has become one of the most popular games on facebook. This game is popular because you always get the invitation from your friends to play this game. Sometimes this invitation is a cause of disturb. I don’t like too many requests for playing candy crush. My friends always invite me to play this game. You may get a lot of requests to play this. It is really irritating. You may want to get rid of this problem. If you want to block candy crush requests, I will help you. Here I show you how to block candy crush requests on facebook.
You may Like:
- Who Visited Your Facebook Profile Find Out Easily
- Unknown Facebook Tricks and Tips: Really Interesting
- Enable Two-Step Verification on Facebook for your Safety
Candy crush was developed by King.com and they try to force you to play this game on facebook. But I want to say excess is always bad. So if you get frequent requests on facebook to play candy crush, you will not feel better. If you know how to block candy crush requests on facebook, you can easily solve this problem.
How to Block Candy Crush Requests on Facebook
- Login to your facebook account with your ID and password. Then click on down arrow then select Settings. Now click on Blocking from left side menu.
- Now you will see Manage Blocking page. Scroll down the page come to Block apps. Now enter the name candy crush then you will see a list select anyone you want to block. Now you have done. Candy crush has blocked, you can unblock by clicking Unblock.
There is another way to block candy crush requests. Log in to your account. Then click on Notifications. Scroll down and find one of candy crush notification and click on the cross button to turn off requests.
Now you will see an option to turn off all notifications from candy crush. Now click on Turn Off. That’s all.