How to Change Password in Gmail, Yahoo, & Facebook
I want to share you how to change password of you Gmail, Yahoo, facebook and twitter account. Sometimes you need to change password of your important accounts. Gmail and Yahoo are the most popular email services. At present almost every person has a Gmail or Yahoo account. Because we need to communicate with others for many purposes. We have to send our important documents to others by using email service. So you should keep your email account safe. If someone knows your password, you may lose your important data. So I highly recommend you to change your password time to time to protect your safety. So you must know how to change password.
You May Like:
- How to Increase Google Chrome Speed
- How to Create a Partition in Windows 7
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to delete Yahoo Gmail Facebook & Twitter Account
Especially your Gmail account is very important for you. If you are a blogger, your one Gmail account maintains all your important accounts such as blogger, google plus, Adsense, Webmaster tools, Google analytics tool and more. So you must understand how important your Gmail account. To keep you safe from all the threats, you need to know how to change password.
Facebook and Twitter are also really popular social networking sites. We can not pass a single a day without using facebook or twitter. These two accounts are very important for us. So you make sure about the safety of these two accounts. By changing password time to time you can increase the security of these accounts. Here I show you step by step how to change password of your Gmail, Yahoo, facebook nd Twitter accounts.
How to Change Password: Gmail
- Log in to your Gmail account with your ID, password. Then click the Gear button and select Settings
- Now click on Accounts and Import then click Change password
- Then a new tab will be opened. You have to re-enter your password then enter
- Now a new window will appear just like below image. Put your new password then Confirm new password. Finally, click CHANGE PASSWORD
Now you have done. You can enter your Gmail account with your new password. You should remember that you have to use your new password to access other google products related to this Gmail account.
How to Change Password: Yahoo Mail
- Login to your Yahoo mail with your ID, password. Place your mouse cursor on the Gear button and click on Settings just like below.
- Now click on Accounts then click on Change your password like below.
- Then a new window will open. Now put your new password in the 1st box and confirm your password in the second box. Then click on Continue. Now you have done. You can sign up your account with your new password.
How to Change Password: Facebook
- Go to your Facebook account. Click on the arrow icon then click Settings just like below.
- Now you see General Account Settings page. Click on Password Edit option.
- A new window will open. Now enter your current password in the 1st box and new password in the 2nd box and re-type new in the 3rd box. Then Click on Save Changes button. That’s all.
How to Change Password: Twitter
- Sign up to your twitter account. Click on you profile image on the top-right corner then select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Password from the left-side menu. Ten you will see password changing option. Enter your current password in the 1st box. Then enter your new password twice. Finally, click on Save changes. That’s all.
You need to change your Gmail, Yahoo, Facebook and Twitter passwords time to time because of security issue. I hope you have enjoyed my article. Now you know how to change password of Gmail, Yahoo, Facebook and Twitter passwords.