How to Create Facebook Fan Page Step by StepTutorial
This article is about how to create facebook fan page. If you have a facebook account, you can create a facebook fan page. This is really an excellent feature of facebook. Facebook fan page is really helpful to promote your online activities. There are millions of facebook fan pages and these fan pages have created for different purposes. Now you want to create your own fan page. Don’t worry, here I will show you step by step how to create facebook fan page.
You May Like:
- How to Delete Chat Conversations on Facebook at once
- How to Turn Off Auto Play Video in Facebook PC & Mobile
- Who Visited Your Facebook Profile Find Out Easily
A fan page is a single page on facebook where you can share your ideas, views, outlook and more about any particular subject with your fans. It is a page that detail about you or your products. If you are a blogger, businessman, celebrity and more, you need a fan page. I use fan page to promote my blog.
A facebook fan page is the only way for entities like business, organizations, celebrities, politicians and more to represent themselves on facebook. It is really easy to create a fan page on facebook. But many don’t know how to create facebook fan page.
How to Create Facebook fan Page
- Login to your facebook account. Then click on down-arrow and select Create Page.
- Now click on Brand or Product.
- Now select Website from the drop down menu and enter the name of your product such as your blog/website name. Then click on Get Started.
- Now a new page will come. Write something about your page such as write something about your blog/website. You need to give your site’s URL. Then click on Save Info.
- Then you need to upload a profile picture for your fan page. You need to click on Upload from computer. You can Skip this option to upload it later.
- Now click on Add to Favorites that will help you to easily access it.
- Then click on Next.
- Then choose a preferred page audience. Fill all the information. Finally, click on Save.
- Now you have done. You have created your own fan page.