How to Delete a Partition In Windows 7 Easily
Here I will show you how to delete a partition in Windows 7. You can delete a partition on the hard drive in Windows 7. If you that partition no more useful you can delete that partition. When you want to delete any partition. You need to double check your data. Because when you delete any partition you will lose everything located that partition. If you have any important document, you should keep this document safe.
You May Like:
- How to Create a Partition in Windows 7
- How to Select Default Browser
- How to Update a Browser
- Best Data Recovery Software
You can transfer your document or data to another folder. Then you can delete a partition. Disk management tool in Windows 7 is really helpful to delete a partition. You can also use this tool to create, extend and shrink partition.
If you are a Windows 7 user, you need this article. When you know how to delete a partition in Windows 7, you can easily do it without a computer expert.
How to Delete a Partition in Windows 7
I will show you step by step to delete a partition. Follow below tips if you want to know how to delete a partition in Windows 7.
- Press the windows key to open Start Menu then Paste diskmgmt.msc or Create and format hard disk partitions in the search bar then press Enter. You will see a window like below.
- Now right-click on the partition which one you want to delete. You will see different options and select Delete volume
- You will see a message. Click on Yes button to continue. Your partition has been deleted.
Now you can extend volume. If you want to extend volume D. Right click on volume D. Select Extend Volume…
Then you will see Extend Volume Wizard window like the below image. Now click on Next to start the wizard. You need to select where you want to extend current volume. At last, click on Finish. Now yo have done.
I hope you have enjoyed my article. Now you know how to delete a partition in Windows 7. Please comment me below if you have any information.