How to Delete Chat Conversations on Facebook at once
We know that facebook is the best and most popular social networking site. No social media so popular as like facebook. Nowadays facebook is our most intimate friend because it is a storehouse of friends. We can make new friends and share our ideas with our friends by facebook. We know that conversation is the best way to connect with our friends on facebook. It is the best feature of facebook. There is no limit of chatting on facebook with our friends. But sometimes you need to delete chat conversations or messages on facebook. Here I show you how to delete chat conversations on facebook.
You May Like:
- How to Turn Off AutoPlay Video in Facebook PC & Mobile
- How to Block Candy Crush Requests on Facebook Easily
- Who Visited Your Facebook Profile Find Out Easily
Facebook chatting with our friends is really enjoyable. We spend all most all the time on facebook by chatting with ou friends. We share our ideas, feelings and other information on facebook. If you want to make your facebook profile personal and do not want that someone sees your conversations. Then you need to delete chat conversations so that no one can see your conversations. This article is for those people who want to know how to delete chat conversations on facebook at once.
How to Delete Chat Conversations on Facebook
- At first, log in to your facebook account with your ID and password. Then click on Messages on the left side menu just like the below image.
- Now you will see a new page. This page contains a list of your friends who had chat with you. Now select that name you want to delete conversations with him/her. Now click on gear button at the top right-side. Then select Delete Conversation… from the drop-down menu.
- Now a pop-up window will come, click on Delete Conversation. Now you have done.
You can delete messages or block messages or mute conversation, just the same way.
Login to you account then click on Messages. Then select the name and click on gear button and then select the options one by one just like the following image.