How to Delete Search History in Your Browsers & Facebook
We use different browsers in our computer or PC. By using these browsers we search for anything. There are a lot of browsers available on the internet. Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and more. Here I show you how to delete search history from these browsers. We also use Facebook and search for different things. I also show you how to delete search history from facebook.
When you browse something or view something on your browser. Everything is saved to the cache on your computer. It may be helpful for you because you can get back anything you have searched before. But deleting browsing history is a good idea for the sake of privacy.
You May Like:
- Best Android Browsers
- How to Increase Google Chrome Speed
- How to Make Firefox Faster
- Best Google Chrome Extensions for Blogger
- Best Firefox Extensions & Add-Ons
You do not want someone to see your browsing history. Then you can delete search history from your browsers. You need to know how to delete search history from your browsers or Facebook.
When a lot of browsing history stored in your browser, it slow down browsing speed. You need a fresh and speedy browser. Then you must delete search history from your browsers. It helps you to increase your browsing speed and privacy.
Now I am going to share with you how to delete search history so that you can get a smart and fresh browser.
How to Delete Search History from Google Chrome
- Go to google chrome then click on the menu icon on the top-right corner in your browser.
- Now choose History and then click on History. Then click on Clear browsing data
- Now select the options you want to delete. Make sure you have selected the beginning of time. Now click on Clear browsing data. Now you have done.
There is another easy option to delete browsing history from google chrome. Just open your chrome browser.
Now press Ctrl+Shift+Delete to open clear browsing data Window.
Then select options you would like delete. Now click Clear browsing data
How to delete Search History from Mozilla Firefox
- Open your Firefox browser. Then click on Menu on the top right side. Now Click on History.
- Then Click on Clear Recent History
- Now check the box you would like to delete. Then click on Clear Now as like as the below image.
There is another simple process to delete search history from Mozilla firefox.
Just Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete and then check the box and click on Clear Now
How to Delete Search History from Opera
- Open opera browser. Click on the menu option top-left side just like the image
- Then click on History
- Then you will see a new page. Now click on Clear browsing data on the right top side
- Then select the options you want to delete and click on Clear browsing data
You can delete history with a simple process. Just press Ctrl+Shift+Delete from your keyboard. Then click on Clear browsing data
How to Delete Search History from Safari
- Open Safari browser. Click on the Gear Button on the top right side. Now click on Reset Safari
- Then a new window will appear like below. Now check the boxes whose content you want to delete and click on Reset
How to Delete Search History from Internet Explorer
- Open Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Then press Ctrl+Shift+Del to open delete browsing history
- Then check the boxes you want to delete and click Delete
How to delete Search History from Microsoft Edge Browser
- Open Edge browser. Press Ctrl+H to open history
- Select Clear all history
- Now select the boxes you want to delete and then click on Clear
How to Delete Search History from Facebook
- Go to your profile and then click on View Activity Log
- Now click on More like the below image
- Then click on Search
- Then click on Clear Searches on the right top side. Then a new page will appear and click on Clear Searches
Here I have shown you how to delete search history from some best browsers and facebook. It will help you to get fresh and fast browsers.