How to Find IMEI Number of Lost Android Phone Smoothly
This article is about how to find IMEI number of lost android phone. You may know or may not know about your android phone IMEI number. IMEI is for International Mobile Station Equipment Identity which is a unique number of a phone. Every mobile has an IMEI number. It is a secret number. By using this number you can detect the current location of your android phone. So you must understand how important the IMEI number is? If you lost your android phone the IMEI number help you to find out the location of your android phone. But at first, you need to know how to find IMEI number of lost android phone.
You May Like:
- How to Root an Android Phone Without a Computer
- Android Device Unknown Tips & Tricks
- How to Change Android Device Mac Address
This number is really helpful for you. Because our phones contain our personal important information. If we lost our phones, we do not want anyone to see our important numbers, information, and other documents. Then you can block your phone by using this IMEI number. There is a chance to get back your android phone if you have IMEI number. Many users do not know how to find IMEI number of lost android phone easily.
It is really simple that anyone can lose his/her phone anytime. But if you are a smartphone user, you need to know how to protect your privacy or get back your phone. If you know how to find IMEI number of lost android phone, you can do your best.
You can check your IMEI number in following places.
- Purchase bill, it may contain IMEI number.
- The box of your android phone.
- Under the battery of your mobile phone.
- Dial *#06# on your phone to find your IMEI number.
But if you lost your phone and you do not have the above options to get your IMEi number, you can try the following option. Here I show you how to find IMEI number of lost android phone using google dashboard.
How to Find IMEI Number of Lost Android Phone
- Go to Google Dashboard and then sign in with your ID and password that you used on your lost android device. When you registered your android phone with play store then IMEI number stored on your Gmail account.
- Now you will see a list of all google services related to that Gmail account. Scroll down and go to the android section and you will see your IMEI number of your android device.
- Now you have done. Hope you enjoy this trick.