How to Select Default Web Browser in Your PC
Here I come with a simple but important thing that is the default browser. There are different web browsers are available on the internet. You may use more that one browsers. But I think you do not get same facilities from all browsers. You may prefer one browser most. I also use google chrome and Mozilla firefox as my browsers. But chrome is my favorite browser. Because I am a blogger and using google chrome I get more facilities. Because there are a lot of extensions you can use in google chrome. If you prefer one browser you can make that browser as your default browser. Here I show you how to select default web browser.
You May Like:
The default browser is a browser that pre-installed with the operating system such as Internet explorer for Windows and Safari for Apple, Mac OS or iOS.
When a user clicks a link or a web page it will be opened in his/her default browser. If chrome is your default browser and when you click a link, it will open in chrome, not Firefox or Internet Explorer.
My article will help those people who want to select a default web browser.
How to Select Default Browser: Google Chrome
- Open chrome. Go menu on the top right corner. Then click on Settings
- Then click on Make Google Chrome as the default browser.
- Then you will see a notification like below
How to Select Default Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox
- Go to firefox. Go to Menu then Options
- Then click on Make Default like the image below. Then Firefox will be your default browser.
How to Select Default Web Browser: Opera
- Go to Opera Menu then Settings
- Now click on Browser
- Then click Make Opera my default browser
- The Opera will be your default web browser
How to Select Default Web Browser: Safari
- Open Safari and click on the menu option then Preferences just like below image
- Then select safari in the Default web browser option just like the below image. Now close the window. That’s all.
Here I have discussed the most popular web browsers. Now you know how to select default web browser. If you feel any problem, please comment me.