How to Turn Off Auto Play Video in Facebook PC & Mobile
Facebook always updates their features and they try to add the new user-friendly feature. Facebook is really a big social media platform around the world. You will get much facilities on facebook than other social networks. Facebook has added a new feature that is auto play video. You need not give any permission to start a video on facebook. When you open facebook, a video starts playing from your feeds. Sometimes this may be irritating to you. So you need to know how to turn off auto play video in facebook.
You May Like:
- How to Block Candy Crush Requests on Facebook Easily
- Unknown Facebook Tricks and Tips: Really Interesting
- Enable Two-Step Verification on Facebook for your Safety
When you are doing another work on facebook, it is really disturbing to you if video play without your permission. You want to get rid of this problem. If you know how to turn off auto play video in facebook you can easily do it. Auto-play video also wastes your data. So I want to help you to remove this problem. I will show you step by step how to turn off auto play video in facebook.
How to Turn off Auto Play Video in Facebook: PC
- Log in to your facebook account. Click on down arrow and select Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Videos from the left side menu.
- Now select Off from the drop-down menu in Auto-Play Videos option just like below image. Now you have done.
How to Turn off Auto Play Video in Facebook: Android
- Open your facebook app and login. Now click on the hamburger icon and select App Settings.
- Then tap on Videos play automatically.
- Now you will see a popup option. Then select Off when you are connected to a Wifi connection.
How to Turn off Auto Play Video in Facebook: iOS
- Open facebook app. Then tap on More icon and select Settings.
- Then a popup will open. Choose Account Settings then tap on Videos and Photos.
- Now you see VIDEO SETTINGS options. Tap on Auto-play where you can turn off auto-play videos.