How to Update Internet Browsers Easily and Quickly
Internet browsers are the really important thing for any computer user. We use these browsers for searching something. Without using a browser, we can not enter into a website. It is not possible to do our work on a computer without a browser. There are a lot of internet browsers such as Chrome, Mozilla firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and more. Here I show you how to update internet browsers.
You May Like:
- How to Delete Search History from your Browsers
- How to Make Firefox Faster
- How to Increase Google Chrome Speed
- Best Firefox Extensions
- Basic Software for Windows PC
You may use an old version of a browser. You are getting fewer benefits if you use the old version. When you use an update and the latest version of a browser, you get more features and facilities. Because the authority always tries to provide best services to their customers. So when they update their old version. They try to add better facilities to their browsers. So always try to use updated version.
If you know how to update internet browsers. You can easily update your existing browser. You can enjoy smart and speedy browsing if you update your browser.
This article is about how to update internet browsers. I will show you step by step how to update your chrome, firefox, safari, opera and more browsers.
How to Update Internet Browsers: Google Chrome
- Open google chrome click menu option. Then click on About Google Chrome.
- Then you will see a new page. Click on Relaunch. Then you will get update version.
If you do not find About Google Chrome in menu. Then go to Help then About Google Chrome. When your browser will be updated, you will see a page like below.
How to Update Internet Browsers: Mozilla Firefox
- Open your Firefox browser. Then click on the menu. Now click on About Firefox
- Then a new window will open and Firefox checking for updates and downloading them automatically
- Then updates will ready to be installed. Now click Restart Firefox to Update
If you didn’t find About Firefox option in the menu. Then click on the help menu and then About Firefox like the image below
How to Update Internet Browsers: Opera
- Open your Opera Browser. Click on the Menu on the left top side. Now click About Opera
- Opera will check for updates. If updates are available. Then it will begin to download
- When download and installation will be completed. Then click Relaunch Now
How to Update Internet Browsers: Safari
- You can not update Safari like Chrome, Firefox or Opera.
- When you installed Safari, Apple Software Update was installed too. This software helps you to update Safari easily
- Find SoftwareUpdate.exe from your computer. Then double click on SoftwareUpdate.exe and then it starts checking for updates.
I hope you have enjoyed my article. Here I have shown you how to update internet browsers. It will help you to get latest and updated browser.