Increase Browser Cache Memory: Some Best Browsers
This article is about how to increase browser cache memory. The browser cache is a temporary storage location on your computer where the web browsers temporarily store the web pages information such as images, other files. There are different types of caches such as web page caches, hardware caches, and memory caches. Many people want to increase browser cache memory because they don’t know how to increase browser cache?
You May Like:
- How to Update Internet Browsers Easily and Quickly
- How to Increase Google Chrome Speed Easy Tips
- How to Make Firefox Faster 7 Tips for The Users
It is really helpful to increase browser cache memory because when you visit the same site again then the web page load faster than the first visit. If you increase your browser cache, you will get high-speed internet. Because cache size is a cause of slow speed internet. So need to know how to increase browser cache. In this article, I will show you the process to increase browser cache memory.
Increase Browser Cache Memory: Google Chrome
- Right-click on your chrome icon in your computer and select Properties.
- Then go to Shortcut tab. Now go to Target and click on the box then press End from your keyboard.
- Then give a single space by clicking your space bar on your keyboard.
- Now copy the below texts and paste the texts at the end of the Target box. Finally, click on OK. You need to know that 10000000 bytes = 10 MB.
Increase Browser Cache Memory: Mozilla Firefox
- Ope you Firefox browser. Then click on Options >> Advanced >>Network.
- Now select the box Override automatic cache management. Then you will be able to modify the limit of cache memory.
Increase Browser Cace Memory: Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer browser. Now click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Now select Genaral tab. Then click on Settings under the Browsing history section.
- A new window will come. Now change the size in Disk space to use option. Finally, click on OK.