Increase YouTube Buffering Speed Perfect Tips
Here I will show you the process to increase youtube buffering speed. It is really irritating for you if it takes more to time to buffer when you are watching any kinds of videos. So you need to know how to improve youtube buffering speed.
We know about the popularity of youtube. It is really a great fun to see videos on youtube. We can not enjoy our day to day life without seeing youtube videos. Youtube is the best and most popular videos sharing sites with over 3 billion views daily.
You May Like:
- Best Ways to Download YouTube Videos: Top 6 Options
- Download Facebook and YouTube Video without Software
- 105 Most Useful Websites on the Internet
We can enjoy different types of videos such as TV clips, music videos, songs, movies, sports clips, live sports or videos, tutorials and more. You agree with me that youtube is a great media of education. I have learned a lot of things about blogging and other related issues from youtube videos.
When you enjoy youtube videos, buffering is a cause of disturbing. Slow buffering speed kills your valuable time and you will not watch the video. Youtube buffer speed depends on your internet connection. If you have high-speed internet then you can enjoy the video, but it will become a nightmare for those who have slow internet connection. There are some ways to increase youtube buffering speed. Here I will discuss how to improve youtube buffering speed easily.
Increase Youtube Buffering Speed
We can easily increase youtube buffering speed. But we need to know how to improve youtube buffering speed. Then you are able to watch videos on youtube without any hesitation. There are many reasons that slow buffering speed of youtube. This article will help you to solve all these problems so that you can increase youtube buffering speed.
Raise Internet Speed
Slow speed internet connection is a big problem that slows down buffering speed. There is a trick to increase your internet speed. This trick boosts your net speed by 20% that eventually increase youtube buffering speed. If you are using Windows OS on your PC or laptop, you can easily increase your internet speed. Because Microsoft windows reserve 20% of your available bandwidth for their own purposes such updates and more.
Just follow the below steps:
- Open Run from your Start Menu or press Windows key+R. Then type gpedit.msc and enter.
- Then select Local Computer Policy >> Computer Configuration >> Administrative Templates >> Network >> Qos Packet Scheduler >> then double click on Limit reservable bandwidth.
- Now select Enabled and enter bandwidth limit to 0 (zero). Then Ok.
This is really a helpful trick that increase youtube buffering speed.
Watching Videos at Lower Quality
Most of the time we want to watch high definition videos that take more time to load. If you want to increase youtube buffering speed, you need to watch videos having the lower class. If your internet connection is slow you can see lower quality such as 240p, 360p or 440p instead of HD 1080p.
Block IP Address using CDN Networks
CDN is for Content Delivery Network which is a system of distributed servers that deliver web pages and web contents to a user based on the geographic locations of the user, origin of the web page and content delivery server.
Youtube buffering speed vary from server to server. You can block your IP address using CDN networks so that video will star from the original youtube server. It definitely helps you to increase youtube buffering speed.
- Search for CMD on your start menu. Press windows key and type CMD if you are Windows 8 or 8.1 user.
- Right-click on the CMD icon and select Run as Administration. Then copy the below text and paste them in your CMD then press enter.
netsh add firewall firewall add rule name=”YouTubeTweak” dir=in action=block remoteip=22.214.171.124/24,126.96.36.199/16 enable=yes
- Now close your Command prompt and restart your browser and the internet connection.
Use Youtube DNS Server
Using youtube DNS server you can increase youtube buffering speed. Here I show you how to improve youtube buffering speed using DNS server.
Increase youtube buffering speed using DNS on Windows 7/8/vista
- Go to control panel from Star menu. Then click on Network and Internet >> Network and Sharing Center >> Change adapter settings.
- Now right-click on Local Area Connection and select Properties. Double click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Now select the radio button Use the following DNS server addresses. Then OK.
Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52
Alternate DNS server: 184.108.40.206
Increase youtube buffering speed using DNS on Windows XP
- Open control panel >> Network Connection. Now choose your connection from the Network Connections window.
- Then click on Properties. Now select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click on Properties.
- Finally, enter the following Preferred DNS and Alternate DNS.
Preferred DNS: 220.127.116.11
Alternate DNS: 18.104.22.168
Using PC Tricks
- Open Run and enter system.ini and press enter.
- Then notepad will open written something just like below.
; for 16-bit app support [386Enh] woafont=dosapp.fon EGA80WOA.FON=EGA80WOA.FON EGA40WOA.FON=EGA40WOA.FON CGA80WOA.FON=CGA80WOA.FON CGA40WOA.FON=CGA40WOA.FON [drivers] wave=mmdrv.dll timer=timer.drv [mci]
- Now replace the above code with the below code. You need to make a backup of system.ini file so that you can repalce the file if anything goes wrong.
page buffer=100Tbps load=100Tbps download=100Tbps save=100Tbps back=100Tbps search=100Tbps sound=100Tbps webcam=100Tbps voice=100Tbps faxmodemfast=100Tbps update=100Tbps
Many people want to know how to improve youtube buffering speed. So I have shared some excellent tricks that help you to increase youtube buffering speed.