Protect Your Browser with Password Chrome & Firefox
Here I show you how to protect your browser with password. There are several web browsers we use every day. Without a web browser, you can not search for anything on the internet. So you must need a web browser. From all the browser we know mostly google chrome, Mozilla firefox, internet explorer, safari, opera, Microsoft edge and more. Among all the browsers, chrome and firefox are the best and most favorite web browsers. All most all the online users know about chrome and Mozilla firefox. You must know about these two awesome web browsers. In this article, I am going to show you the process to protect your browser with password.
You May Like:
- Disable Autoplay Video Ads in Google Chrome and Firefox
- How to Update Internet Browsers Easily and Quickly
- Best Android Browser 2016: Used by Smart Users
People want to increase the security of their browsers. By using a password in your browsers, you can get a secure web browser. No one can use your browser without your password. If you want to get password protected chrome and firefox browser, I will help you.
Protect Your Browser with Password: Google Chrome
- Open your chrome browser. Then click on three dots icon or Customize and control Google Chrome option and select Settings. Now click on Extensions then scroll down and click on Get more extensions.
- Now search for LockPW extension or click this . Install this extension on your chrome browser.
- Click on the extension and select Options. A popup window will appear, click on Ok.
- Then you see Allow LockPW in incognito page, click on next. Then select … I want to lock my browser. Then click on next.
- Now enter your password. You can also use password hint. Finally, click on Save. Now you have done.
You can change the password in LockPW. Just go to the Extensions and then select Options under LockPW extension. You need to enter your password whenever you open your browser.
Protect Your Browser with Password: Mozilla Firefox
- Open your Firefox browser. Then paste this in the search bar about:addons and press enter. Otherwise, click on Open menu option in firefox. Then select Add-ons and then Extensions.
- Then search for StartupMaster extension. Now install this extension on your browser.
- After installation, you will see a popup like below. Click on Ok.
- Now you see Change Master Password page. Enter your password then click on OK.
- Then you will see Two popup pages. Just click on OK. Now you have done.
You can remove password from firefox. Just go to your StartupMaster extension and click on Disable. You need to enter your current password and then click on Remove.