How to Reset Forgotten Passwords on Yahoo & Gmail
Yahoo and Gmail are the best and most popular email services. All most all the people who are using email service have an account on yahoo or Gmail. Yahoo and Gmail are my favorite email services. I use both email services. I have an account in yahoo and we must have a Gmail account if we want to use other google products. One Gmail account can maintain all most all the google services. We know the importance of these two accounts. So we should be careful about the security of these accounts. We must keep safe the passwords, recovery email, and phone number. Here I show you how to reset forgotten passwords on yahoo and Gmail.
You May Like:
- How to Block or Unblock Someone on Twitter & Google +
- How to Block & Unblock Someone On Skype
- How to Recover Hacked Gmail Account Easily
- How to Block Someone on Facebook who Blocked Before
- Recover Hacked Facebook Account Without an Email
We have to know how to reset forgotten passwords if you want to recover our accounts when we forgot the passwords. Sometimes we can not remember the passwords then we have to suffer much. Because we lose the access to enter our accounts. But we need to enter because email accounts contain our important data, documents, files and more. If we lose our important documents, we will suffer much. But if we know how to reset forgotten passwords, we can easily recover our accounts.
How to Reset Forgotten Passwords on Gmail
- Go to Gmail then enter your email ID and click Next.
- Now on the password option click on Forgot password? just below Sign in.
- Now a new page will appear. They will ask you to enter the last password but you have forgotten your password. So click on Try a different question.
- Then you will see the phone text message or call option. You can see the last two digits of your phone number. If it will match with your number. Click on Send text message or Get a call. I prefer the text message option.
- When you click on Send text message option. You will get a code on your phone. Enter the code then click on Next. Then you will see the password changing option. Enter your new password then click on Change password. Now you can enter your Gmail account with the new password.
You can also reset your password by using your recovery email. From phone text message and call option, click on Try a different question
Then you will see your recovery email. By clicking on Next, you will get a code on your recovery email. Using this code you can reset your password.
How to Reset Forgotten Passwords on Yahoo
- Go to yahoo mail. Enter your ID then click Next.
- Now you will see a new page to enter your enter your password. Click on Forgot password? option.
- Now you will see the page just click on Continue. Then you will see a page containing the first and last two digits of your phone number. If the number resemble your number just click on Yes, text me an Account Key.
- You will get a code on your phone. Enter the code and click on Verify.
- Then you will see the password reset page. Create new password, make sure that your password should not be similar to the previous password. Finally, click on Continue.
You can also reset your password by your recovery email address.
- If you didn’t recognize your phone number, just click on I don’t have access to this phone.
- Then you will see a page with your recovery email. Then click on Yes, send me an Account Key. Now you will get a code on your recovery email address. By using this security code you can reset your password.