How to Share Posts in Both Google Plus and Facebook At the Same Time
Here I will show you how to share posts in both google plus and facebook at the same time. It will be really interesting to you if you share your posts in both social media at the same time. We the importance of social media sharing. If you want to promote your online business you must be careful about social media. Your social media activities consider as a powerful source of marketing. So we share our posts in different social networking sites. But if you want to share your posts separately in different social networking sites. You need enough time. So I want to tell you how to share posts in both google plus and facebook at the same time.
You May Like:
- How to Make Facebook Account Unhackable Easy Tricks
- 15 Interesting Things about Google You Don’t Know
- How to Fix Slow Internet Connection and Get High Speed
Facebook and google plus are the most popular and best social media platforms. Our social media activities mainly depend on these two excellent and powerful social networking sites. So we share our posts on these two social networking sites daily. But sharing your posts manually in both social media is nothing but a lengthy process. We know that time and tide wait fro none. Time is the most valuable thing in our life. We need to save our time. There is another simple way you can share your posts in both social media that save your time. But you need to know how to share posts in both google plus and facebook at the same time. Bu using this simple trick you can share your all posts within a short period of time.
How to Share Posts in both Google Plus and Facebook at the Same Time
Facebook allows the mobile users to upload their facebook status, images, videos and more through a hidden email address. You should not share that email ID with anyone. Using that hidden email ID you can send your google posts as a status update to facebook. Here is a simple way to publish status updates to google plus and facebook.
- At first, go to www.facebok.com/mobile. Then login to your account and click on down arrow then select Settings.
- Then click on Mobile icon and copy the facebook specific email from Post-By-Email Address.
- Now open Google plus and go to Circles. Then create a new circle and give a name of that circle such as Facebook & Google+.
- Now click on Add a person then paste your facebook secret email address and save it using any name.
- Finally, add the Facebook & Google+ circle to your facebook wall as a link. Then it will automatically post the same status to your facebook wall.
Hope you enjoyed my article. It will help you very much but you need to know how to share posts in both google plus and facebook at the same time.