Submit Sitemap To Google Webmaster Tools Quickly
Google webmaster tools are very important for the bloggers or website owners. You must submit sitemap to google webmaster tools. It let the people find your site on google. When you create a blog, google doesn’t index your site instantly. You have to wait until google bot crawls your site. But you do not want to waste your time. So you need a quick way that you can submit sitemap to google webmaster tools.
You May Like:
- Who Should Not be a Blogger Know Before Starting
- How to Comments on Other Blogs Perfectly
- Best Blogging Platforms for Starting Your Blogging Career
- Difference WordPress Vs Blogger Which One is Better
- How To Select Perfect Domain Name For Your Blog
You can tell google bot to crawl your site as soon as possible. But at first, you need to submit sitemap to google webmaster tools. Here I show you how to submit your sitemap to webmaster tools.
What is Sitemap
The sitemap is an XML file that tells google about the list of pages on your website. It contains the URLs inside your website. The sitemap helps google to find those pages which are available for crawling. Now I show you the process of submitting the sitemap to google webmaster tools. I will show you step by step.
How to Submit Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools
- Go to google webmaster tools or google search console. Login with your Gmail account. Now click on ADD A PROPERTY.
- Now a popup window will come. Type your website’s URL in the box. Now click on Add.
- Now get the code. Only copy the code just like below image.
- Now login to your WordPress site. Go to SEO on the left-side menu. Then click Dashboard.
- Now go to Webmaster Tools. Then paste the code in Google Search Console. Now click on Save Changes.
- Now go to google search console and then click on Verify.
Now you have done. You have connected your blog or website to google webmaster tools or google search console. I hope this article help those bloggers who didn’t submit their sites on search console.