Everyone wants to look her best and feel her most confident, this is especially true for women who are getting a breast augmentation, when you undergo a breast augmentation, you not only get a brand-new look, but you also save money that would have otherwise been spent on doctor’s fees, hospital stay, and recovery time.
We’ll be walking you through all the details so that you can get the best possible result from your surgery, follow along as we discuss everything from pre-surgery planning to post-surgery care and recovery options so that you don’t get left out in the cold when friends and family members ask about the size of your new breasts.
What is breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that involves enlarging or augmenting breasts with implants, can be done through a single surgery or it can be done in multiple surgeries; it is typically a long, drawn
out process that can take several months to complete, the good news is that the average cost of a Bröstförstoring (Breast augmentation) is much lower than traditional plastic surgery procedures.
What should you expect?
When you have a breast augmentation, you should expect a lot, you’ll be getting a new look that will make you feel more confident and attractive and you may also be able to save money on your post-operative care- so, what are some of the things you should keep in mind?
- Make sure you have an accurate idea of your bust size before surgery.
- Know what nipples are going to be enhancement surgery will require extra work and time, so it’s important to pre-book your surgery as early as possible.
- Make sure you’re aware of any potential side effects of surgery, like breasts that don’t look or feel their best after the procedure.
- Keep a close eye on how much weight you’ll be putting on after the surgery – this is important if you’re trying to maintain a healthy weight post-surgery.
It’s critical to have a thorough pre-surgery plan in place before going to the hospital, this involves determining the size of your desired breasts, the type of surgery required, and whether you want a saline or silicone breast augmentation; you should also make sure you have everything you’ll need for post-operative care.
One of the most important things you can do before surgery is to examine your breasts; use a bust scorecard or photographs from a surgeon to assist you to select the proper size for your implants; this will ensure that you receive the greatest results possible without spending a lot of money.
After-surgery care and recovery
If you want the greatest potential results from your breast augmentation, you must carefully take after-surgery care and rehabilitation, while you’re in the hospital, you need to be as comfortable and safe as possible; ascertain that you have a secure location to sleep, eat, drink, and use the restroom.
- Get plenty of rest – your body will require at least eight hours of sleep after surgery.
- Drink plenty of fluids – your body needs both water and calories to heal.
- Drink ginger tea – ginger has been shown to help reduce inflammation and pain in the aftermath of surgery.
- Eat light, healthy foods – your body needs energy for healing and growth.
- Exercise regularly – exercise is known to improve mood, cognitive function, and overall health.